Frequently Asked Questions
ABC Women’s Clinic educates, supports and empowers women facing untimely pregnancies with compassionate and professional medical care. If you think you may be pregnant or you are considering abortion, we are here to help!
What do I need to bring to an appointment?
Just a photo ID.
Do I need an appointment?
We encourage you to schedule an appointment by calling 478-275-9500. Walk-ins are welcome but may have to wait as scheduled patients take priority.
What does it cost?
All services are free and confidential.
Can I bring someone with me?
We encourage you to bring someone who will support you. Your guest will be able to join you for some parts of your confidential appointment at your request.
What can I expect when I come?
- Review the Reproductive Health Screening that you will be receiving , including pregnancy testing, ultrasound, and STI testing.
- Review your health history and answer your medical questions.
- Perform a clinical pregnancy test. If positive,
- Perform an ultrasound exam to confirm pregnancy and determine how far along you are.
- Review all of your pregnancy options, including abortion procedures, risks and side effects.
- Review your customized Personal Resource List and provide any necessary medical, insurance, and community support referrals.
- Schedule another appointment for you to receive your test results in one week.
Do you provide the abortion pill or in-clinic abortions?
Although we do not offer or refer for abortion, our nurses provide a complimentary pre-abortion assessment that fulfills Georgia’s Women’s Right to Know. At your initial visit, you will receive a pregnancy test, ultrasound confirmation if positive, and the evidence based education you need to make an informed decision.