REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
ABC Women’s Clinic educates, supports and empowers women facing untimely pregnancies with compassionate and professional medical care. We invite you to contact us to discuss your situation, ask questions, or to schedule an appointment. We offer same-day appointments.
ABC Women's Clinic
402 W. Madison St.,
Dublin, GA 31021
What do I need to bring to an appointment?
Just a photo ID.
Do I need an appointment?
We encourage you to schedule an appointment by calling (478) 275-9500, for more information. Walk-ins are welcome but may have to wait as scheduled patients take priority.
What does it cost?
All services are free and confidential.
Can I bring someone with me?
We encourage you to bring someone who will support you. Your guest will be able to join you for some parts of your confidential appointment at your request.
What can I expect when I come?
- Review the Reproductive Health Screening that you will be receiving , including pregnancy testing, ultrasound, and STI testing.
- Review your health history and answer your medical questions.
- Perform a clinical pregnancy test. If positive:
- Perform an ultrasound exam to confirm pregnancy and determine how far along you are.
- Review all of your pregnancy options, including abortion procedures, risks and side effects.
- Review your customized Personal Resource List and provide any necessary medical, insurance, and community support referrals.
- Schedule another appointment for you to receive your test results in one week.
Do you provide the abortion pill or in-clinic abortions?
No, we do not perform or refer for abortions, but that doesn’t mean should not schedule an appointment. The abortion method available to you differs depending on how far along you are in your pregnancy. We can help you determine how far along you are and explain to you the different methods of abortion along with your other options.